Hi I've done a lot of research now I need your help

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
My family of 4 are currently in the market for new phones. We all decided on the new iPhone. We currently use verizon. We've had no problems, but Verizon is very expensive. We now pay $282 a month for the four of us to have a phone.I looked at AT&T,they are $304 a month. Sprint is $312 a month and T-Mobile is $224 a month. My question is anyone living in that eastern North Carolina area who has T-Mobile, do you have any problems with your service, any dropped calls no matter where you go. Good customer service. T-Mobile seems to be the cheapest out of all four carriers in my area. But being cheap I don't want to sacrifice service either can somebody help me please.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Talk to friends/family in your immediate locale and see what their experiences are with their carrier and go from there.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Unfortunatley I don't know anyone who resides in NC. May I suggest going to a T-Mobile store near you and ask some customers how the service is

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I would not trust the coverage if T-Mobile. I have 4 lines with Verizon's More Everything Plan. We share 4 gb per month. We stay on wifi mostly. My bill is $247 per month. Even if T-Mobile has decent coverage in your area, you may run into roaming problems while traveling. How many gb do you share? Can you cut back there? We get 4 gb, but rarely go over 2 gb. It can be done, but you have to do stuff mostly on wifi. In any event, I'd stick with Verizon.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Not sure where you are but I am in Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, and Wilmington for work a lot and get a great signal in all those spots on t-mobile.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
How did you come up with these numbers? If anything, at&t should be similar in price and Sprint is more so like T-mobile.

$100 for 20gb of data and 2gb per line bonus. Then you pay for each phone monthly. So if it's 4 iPhone 6 in 64gb, that would be... $225 for 28gb of data.

We need more info... How much data you need? What devices will all four lines be using?