Does cricket allow tethering from iPhones?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking about switching to cricket, but I need tethering. Does anyone know if cricket allows iPhone users to tether their phones?

Edit: Customer service told me that the old cdma service had tethering. But cricket was just bought by att, and they are working on getting tethering to work, but as of right now it doesn't.

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
You may find this hard to believe but when I called about this issue a few months ago one of the customer service reps told me to "google how to jail break and tether."

I'm not kidding

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You may find this hard to believe but when I called about this issue a few months ago one of the customer service reps told me to "google how to jail break and tether."

I'm not kidding

Lol wow! Well, the guy I talked to yesterday said they are working on getting it. On Saturday cricket is doubling the data allowances on their plans for the same price.. The $60 plan will now offer 10 GB data! Best deal out there!

Inkymycat

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Wow when I was at the Cricket store two weeks ago it was only 5 gig of data. I plan to switch to Cricket next week some time. I talked via live chat and was impressed with the help I got. I was also looking at Metro Pcs but have decided to stay with Cricket instead.

I just upgraded from the iPhone 4s to the 5s. The 6 didn't offer me enough to spend 1000.00+ dollars for an unlocked phone. The bigger screen would of been nice though.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Though Cricket has better coverage than T-Mobile, the lower data speeds and throttling are a no go.

Right now I'm fully unlimited and get a free 5GB of tablet data with my $70 + $10 JUMP/insurance plan.

I do also have installments but that's only like $13 a month. For around approximately $115 with taxes, I think I've got a pretty decent deal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro