Verizon iphone 5 SIM USA
I'm a sales rep and there are some areas that verizon don't work, but AT&T does. Verizon support can't give me a answer. My thing is say I'm in a area that don't have verizon service and I put a prepay h2o in for that time. After I'm done put my verizon sim back in, will it auto back to my verizon service or do I have to do something different? Does it effect anything with my verizon contract?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 06-05-2014, 09:45 AM #2
Re: Verizon iphone 5 SIM USA
I can't say for certain, but I don't think it would be an issue. I mean, VZW is still getting paid even if you didn't turn on the device, especially if you're under contract to them, and they will still get paid if you swap SIMs for a short time. At least that's how I see it, but I'm not a wireless service rep and I do not work for VZW...
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 33Last Post: 08-18-2014, 01:18 AM
- By cheater87 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:26 AM
- By Rashednayeem001 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:49 AM
- By Mitko Iliev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:02 AM