Who Is Winning The Carrier Wars With Their Giveaways And Free Data?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
With all of the "Fight" from all of the carriers throwing everything at us to gain our business from Dollars off to Free devices or BOGO and especially your "PLAN". Do you like your current carrier and satisfied with you call plan be it on contract or not, Who do you think is winning all of these things they bombard us with?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile is gaining customers and Sprint is losing them. Verizon is better IMO, but it seems like T-Mobile is coming back strong.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been with VZW for 8 years and they are right in the mix with all the others but at least their CS IMO are willing to help. They gave me in their Loyalty program the other day unlimited everything with 2 GB of data Which everything they gave me is way more than what I need for $50.00. I even had a Company discount and with that this is still less so of course I took it.

Because I have an iPhone...lol I never need to call their tech support. The other companies are just trying to do everything with givaways and even including VZW. They all have to do these marketing gimmicks to make money to offset chopping or giving away phones.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
As for the question I would have to say T-mobile is the most aggressive company going there really trying hard with heavy advertisement

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Sprint is gaining customers with their superb updates and offers and plans - (to me) They Win.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk 😊

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Let me just share a story. I was on Twitter, and I saw this ad for T-Mobile. I tapped on it. It was about getting rid of overages. There were a lot of tweets of people being angry a T-Mobile. If you scrolled down, there were a couple of tweets from Sprint Customer Care, and they were trying to get people to switch to Sprint. Talk about being desperate. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Sprint finds it cheaper to drum up customers on-line and it's not a bad idea. FB is there playground they start a lot of posts on there some are pretty clever

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Let me just share a story. I was on Twitter, and I saw this ad for T-Mobile. I tapped on it. It was about getting rid of overages. There were a lot of tweets of people being angry a T-Mobile. If you scrolled down, there were a couple of tweets from Sprint Customer Care, and they were trying to get people to switch to Sprint. Talk about being desperate. :)

I don't know about desperate LOL, but doesn't T-mobile slow your speeds after a certain cap?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about desperate LOL, but doesn't T-mobile slow your speeds after a certain cap?

They used to AFAIK. I think they probably stopped. They gave you a data limit for "4G" data. After you passed it, your speeds would be lowered, but you would still have unlimited data.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just remember when I started this thread it was for opinions and there are no right or wrong answers - Just opinions. That makes us all correct in whatever way we feel. I have VZW and have for 8 years and just had my planned lowered to unlimited everything for $50.00 @ mo + tax so you don't think i am happy but that is my opinion.:)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just remember when I started this thread it was for opinions and there are no right or wrong answers - Just opinions. That makes us all correct in whatever way we feel. I have VZW and have for 8 years and just had my planned lowered to unlimited everything for $50.00 @ mo + tax so you don't think i am happy but that is my opinion.:)

That's a pretty good deal. Verizon is like the top 2 with AT&T. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro