I Can't Wait To Change Carriers And Why? Who Would You Change To?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
How long have you been with your current carrier and are you looking to change and why? If you are looking to change once your contract ends if this is why you are waiting, Who would you switch to and why?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been with my current carrier for about 3 years and I don't believe I'll make the switch to another carrier any time soon

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been with Verizon about four hears. Before that I was with Sprint. I really don't plan on switching as I would lose my unlimited data and the best coverage in my area.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've been with Boost Mobile 5 years. I totally hate them in city. However, they get great coverage in the smaller outlying towns.

For in city, I have my T-Mobile phone. So between my two carriers, I'm satisfied on all fronts.

Sent from one of my toys using Tapatalk.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was with Rogers for about 4 years then when my contract was up I switched to bell in December 2012 and have been with them since then. With Rogers I got no service in my house, now with bell I get 5 bars of service in my house. I have no interest in switching to any carrier cause of the new two year plans. My current $80/month fab 10 with unlimited text in Canada and 6 GB of flex data (which lets me use up to 13GB of data but cost $15 per GB I go over 6GB) is mainly why I don't want to switch.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been with Sprint for 7 years. I'm happy with them. I have no reason to change carriers at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
When I bought my house in 2010. I switched over to Verizon.
My AT&T coverage wasn't so great here. I was with them for about 10 years.
So I have no plans to leave Verizon,since they're the best player in town.

Last edited:

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I like Sprint. They're upgrading their towers and I have faith that they'll surpass other carriers. Especially with simultaneous work on Sprint Spark. Sprint's normal LTE reaches speeds of Verizon's and faster.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk 😊

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I've had good luck with AT&T and Verizon. I prefer AT&T's hardware choices and am with them now. I did not have good luck with Sprint.

2 of IV

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been with Verizon for over ten years. I have thought about switching to a cheaper plan with AT&T. But I don't think I will because of the coverage in my area.

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have had 3 of the major carriers, AT&T Sprint and now T-Mobile.. I had AT&T when I worked for them 2006-2009 and now I am working for T-Mobile since 2010 love the company and love what they are doing with the UN-Carrier plans.. so I don't plan on leaving anytime soon plus I get a great employee discount!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had AT&T (Bellsouth Mobility before that), T-mobile (Voicestream before that), Sprint and now Verizon. All of them provided great coverage, especially where I lived in Orlando, but I've been with Verizon Wireless since 2011 when I switched back to the iPhone from Android. The coverage is great, connectivity is top-notch, the price is bearable and I've satisfied with their overall service. Therefore, I don't plan on switching anytime soon.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been with AT&T since January 2010. Before that I was with Verizon. I would like to check out T-Mobile when my contract ends. They have excellent coverage where I live.

This post was made by Tiffany

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen