U.S. Cellular gets the iPhone. But is it too late?
I know a lot of people have been wondering for a while whether or not U.S. Cellular would get the iPhone. Now that they have it coming out Nov. 8th will it matter that much? Have the people who really wanted it gone else where and got it? I know it would be benificial to current customers but if you had a different provider would you leave them and go with USC?
- 10-26-2013, 12:28 PM #2
Re: U.S. Cellular gets the iPhone. But is it too late?
USC is losing customers in droves over ongoing billing issues... there's no way in hades I'd switch to them when they are in the midst of such horrible customer experiences with billing issues.
- 10-26-2013, 02:16 PM #3
- By kabucey in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2013, 12:42 PM
- By Recipe7 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:52 PM
- By B1ue_B1aze in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:04 AM
- By Rolandh in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:10 PM