Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 10-14-2013, 02:20 AM #2
- 10-14-2013, 11:58 AM #3
Re: anyone is using AIO prepaid service?
I am interested in switching to AIO. I have AT&T and pay almost $100 for 4 gigs of data with tethering. I spend most of my time anyway on wifi at my job, but the $70/7Gig data plan looks quite enticing. I would love to find out if it is in fact AT&T service/LTE that we are getting and if it is extra for tethering.
- 10-17-2013, 09:32 AM #5
- By igeorgetaylor in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2013, 01:35 PM
- By MisterMe11 in forum iPad AirReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:21 PM
- By godsdragon34 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:13 PM
- By oxoxtro600 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 11:11 AM