Any last minute Canadian deals?

7pK

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Fellow Canadians,

Has anyone heard of any last minute promotional deals from the 'Big 3' coming down the pipeline for the 5s?

I'm currently with Telus and since I'm now out of contract on my iP4 I was hoping I might be able to improve on my $60/mth 6gb. Telus' loyalty and retention team say their very best offer = $70 for unlimited national calling and 2gb of data which is probably all the data I need, but that extra $10/ mth sticks in my craw, and since I only got my current 6gb by matching with Rogers' and Bell's last minute offering 3 years ago I was wondering what are the chances we might see sone last minute 'specials' this year?

Thoughts?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This will probably get moved to the Carrier forum. I don't know of any deals yet but I think for sure each of the carriers will try to sway people who are out looking to get the new phone. The best thing to do as always is just call around and ask. I can tell you though that the one thing that keeps me as a Fido customer apart from their excellent coverage is the Fido dollars. It's 10% of your bill and over time it builds. You can use it on the data packages, online hardware (phones, bluetooth headsets) and the best part new phones. You can't use it in the store however you have to call in and order the phone. But for me I'm getting the 5s for almost 50% off because I have over $150 fido dollars. Just something to think about because you pay the same bill to all the carriers so this is a little perk.

7pK

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I shan't link to another site but Telus have announced this interesting offer:

"T-UP! The TELUS Upgrade Promise offers eligible customers the ability to trade-up their iPhone 5s after 12 months with the purchase of the new iPhone and AppleCare. Their device balance will be forgiven, allowing them to get acquisition pricing on any new device."

It's certainly got my interest, but I suspect that after 12months a lightly used unlocked 5s may sell for more on ebay or such like than the outstanding balance ($240?) on a subsidised phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner