Tethering and/or hotspot on Rogers ??
I currently own a blackberry 10 device on Rogers and recently changed my phone plan around only to learn that I've lost my ability to tether my iPad unless I downgrade my 6gb plan to 5 gb. Do Any iPhone 5 owners on Rogers know of a hack that would enable me to tether a iPhone 5 without downgrading plans or paying extra for tethering? If so I'm switching back to iPhone 5.
Thanks in advance.
- 06-30-2013, 11:27 AM #3
- By boovish in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 22Last Post: 08-02-2013, 03:34 AM
- By Tony2255 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2013, 04:42 AM
- By enots27 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 19Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:14 PM
- By 5minutes2start in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 08:04 AM
- By donkeycat in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 07:59 AM