- iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Simultaneous Voice and Data on Verizon iPhone 5?
Please tell me that while I am on a call with my IPhone 5, I can search web if I need to find answer to question the person is asking of me.
Do you have to turn something on to do this? The reason I asked is cause today had a contractor call me and ask for detail about a product he was going to be using, he gave me the website to look the information up.
I tried to access Safari but said something of no data while on voice call.
Please tell me this is not so, I have four jobs running now and will have to be on my phone most of the day.
Thanks in advance
- 05-01-2013, 10:43 PM #2
- 05-01-2013, 10:47 PM #3
- 05-02-2013, 10:40 AM #5
- 05-02-2013, 04:49 PM #6
- 05-03-2013, 10:03 PM #7
Re: Simultaneous Voice and Data on Verizon iPhone 5?
In all reality, the software could already be in place to make this work. Just as older iPhones would revert to Edge when 3G wasn't available, the modern version could be reverting to 3G when VoLTE isn't available, which is currently always. Worst case, they'd need a carrier update.
- 05-03-2013, 11:42 PM #8
- 05-04-2013, 12:00 AM #9
- 05-04-2013, 12:10 AM #10
- 05-04-2013, 09:19 AM #11
- By bunjy in forum VerizonReplies: 66Last Post: 06-17-2013, 08:19 AM
- By iPofCreation in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2012, 06:02 AM
- By madisonjar in forum iPhone 4Replies: 19Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:27 PM
- By alokeprasad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2010, 03:16 PM
- By oalvarez in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2008, 06:52 PM