Traveling to Belgium & Italy and looking for Cell Service
I am traveling to Belgium for 5 days and then Italy for 12 in May. I am wondering if anyone has traveled there recently and used any prepay cell service......I am on AT&T in the US and their roaming fees are obviously crazy high. I would need it for 2 cell phones, only a few minutes for a few local(whatever country I am in) calls and maybe some data. I would use data to keep in touch with home so that is my biggest need. All I can find online is resellers that want $50-70 for the SIM. I am wondering if it as easy to pick up a SIM while there as it is in the US, any info would be helpful.
- 04-11-2013, 06:07 PM #2
Re: Traveling to Belgium & Italy and looking for Cell Service
That being said, bump.
Anyone recently go to Europe and pick up a SIM? Is it as easy as prepay in the US? I ask bc I can purchase a SIM now and have it shipped to the US but everywhere I find wants to charge $50-70. If I can save that money and pick up one when I am there that would be great. Thanks all.
- By consc198 in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2011, 02:10 AM
- By morrow95 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:25 PM
- By PossibleDroidConvert in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:29 PM
- By petaf in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2009, 12:01 PM
- By GadgetGuru72#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:56 PM