Traveling to Belgium & Italy and looking for Cell Service

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am traveling to Belgium for 5 days and then Italy for 12 in May. I am wondering if anyone has traveled there recently and used any prepay cell service......I am on AT&T in the US and their roaming fees are obviously crazy high. I would need it for 2 cell phones, only a few minutes for a few local(whatever country I am in) calls and maybe some data. I would use data to keep in touch with home so that is my biggest need. All I can find online is resellers that want $50-70 for the SIM. I am wondering if it as easy to pick up a SIM while there as it is in the US, any info would be helpful.
Thanks!!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Thanks, I thought that is where I put the thread. Also, was trying to ask about recent travel, those threads are 2-4 years old, a lot changes in that time.

That being said, bump.
Anyone recently go to Europe and pick up a SIM? Is it as easy as prepay in the US? I ask bc I can purchase a SIM now and have it shipped to the US but everywhere I find wants to charge $50-70. If I can save that money and pick up one when I am there that would be great. Thanks all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2