- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
switching iphone 4 from verizon to at&t
Left my phone in a cab yesterday and I'm desperate to enter the wireless world again. Not due for an upgrade until 2014, so I'm either paying more than I want or hoping for a break here...
A friend gave me their old iphone 4. Works great, looks great. Only issue is that it's a Verizon iphone 4 and I'm with AT&T. Can I jail break this phone? I'm aware the hardware is different and it lacks a sim card....but maybe? Anyway this is possible?
- 03-29-2013, 05:10 PM #2
- By greasyg2006 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:22 PM
- By Transtang z28 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2012, 11:23 AM
- By TVCMI in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2012, 02:36 PM
- By RandomVillain in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2010, 08:45 AM
- By gzigoris in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-24-2010, 01:35 PM