Results 1 to 2 of 2
Traveling in Eastern Europe ...
Good day list!
My son will be traveling with a school trip next month to Eastern Europe. He will be landing in Berlin then traveling to Krakow, Prague, Budapest and Vienna. My question is if there is an available carrier that I can just have him buy one prepaid SIM for that will work through his entire trip? It is most important that he has access to data so that this overprotective techy dad can track and contact him at any time! He has a Verizon iPhone 5 so the SIM is unlocked - just need to know what provider would be best to go with or if he will have to get a separate SIM in each country??
Thanks in advance for your input!
- 02-27-2013, 11:53 AM #2
- By techsource in forum Development & ProgrammingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:46 AM
- By salilsurendran in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:32 PM
- By dawggg63 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:16 PM
- By hawkwalk10 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:00 AM
- By bruckwine in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:21 AM