iPhone 5 prepaid plan in the USA

thomaaas

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm from Belgium, and this summer I'm going to be staying 6 weeks in San Francisco to take a summer course at Berkeley. Now, do you guys have any advice what's the best prepaid data plan I can get for my iPhone 5? Texts and internet are pretty important for me, as well as receiving international calls. Which carrier do you guys advice and what plan since I don't even know how to begin looking for all that.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Check with your local provider and see if they have any roaming agreements with US carriers. TMobile might be a place to start after your local provider.

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
roaming is insanely expensive. when i pop into the US for a few days or so i usually just get a t-mobile sim and activate it on the $2 or $3 a day plans. it has unlimited talk, text and data. coverage varies GREATLY by location. t-mobile has other prepaid plans you should check out since you'll be there for 6 weeks. honestly, ATT & verizon have way better coverage and data speeds but they don't really cater to the prepaid customers well. also, make sure you iphone 5 is unlocked.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73