What's the best company to get

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have sprint right now and I'm going on deployment in a couple of weeks well I have the 4s right now was wondering is sticking with sprint a good idea? I was debating on getting the 5 when I get back and input would be good

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I have sprint right now and I'm going on deployment in a couple of weeks well I have the 4s right now was wondering is sticking with sprint a good idea? I was debating on getting the 5 when I get back and input would be good

1st off, Thank You for ur service! As far as carrier, it all depends on who has better coverage in your area. Look at coverage maps and talk with people in ur area who have other carriers and get their opinions. Take care wherever they deploy you. God bless!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm in San Diego, ca

I'm in San Diego as well .. I have a Verizon iPhone 5 and have always had Verizon never a issue with service
Also while over seas the iphone 5 from Verizon comes unlocked so you can take it with you and just pop in a local carriers nano SIM card and not have any Verizon roaming charges

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You can switch whenever you want since your military if you get deployed your contact and billing can stop or be froze until you return all you need is your order papers

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !