Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 12-03-2012, 10:37 AM #2
- 12-03-2012, 04:07 PM #4
According to att I have massive amounts of degraded towers around me. However my 5 is the only one that has this happening. The 4s and both 4's only fluctuate bars a little. I don't understand why my 5 is this bad.
- 01-08-2013, 05:47 PM #6
- 01-08-2013, 08:51 PM #7
I have a 5 on Verizon and had both wifi and cellular reception issues. A 4S and a 4 in the same spot, also on Verizon, had no issues. The wifi was so bad that my phone would drop the connection sitting two feet from the router. After *many* trips to the Genius Bar and two phone swaps I figured out that the issue was with the cases I was using. Any case with metal drastically cut my reception. Non-metal cases are okay but reception is best (especially in weak coverage areas) with a bumper or no case at all. Your mileage may vary, but I thought I'd share.
- 01-08-2013, 10:10 PM #8
My house always gets crappy reception but I have been able to make calls with my iPhone 5 I couldn't with my 4S. So that's something.
iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 142Last Post: 08-14-2010, 07:12 PM
- By Jellotime91 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 86Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:26 AM
- By JustinSaneV2 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:03 AM
- By JT1990 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:35 AM
- By stphnman20 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 06-24-2010, 03:50 AM