Looking to buy an iPhone 5 as a gift for someone.

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
This person is on contract with At&t and I don't want them to use their upgrade. So I was thinking I could save money if I buy the phone on contract at $200 and then immediately use the early termination fee of $325. So my total would then be $525. I am aware that this may effect me doing business with At&t in the future, but I am not an At&t user nor do i have any plans to be for now.

What do you guys think?

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just buy It straight without all the BS for around $650. I would do that so you dont have to deal with all the hassle signing up and canceling.

via Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This person is on contract with At&t and I don't want them to use their upgrade. So I was thinking I could save money if I buy the phone on contract at $200 and then immediately use the early termination fee of $325. So my total would then be $525. I am aware that this may effect me doing business with At&t in the future, but I am not an At&t user nor do i have any plans to be for now.

What do you guys think?

Pretty sure you have to be past the return window or they make you return the phone when canceling service and ya it would be 525 plus tax plus your service that you used (return period )

I had att along time ago
For a total of 3 days
Service sucked where I lived
I returned it ... later I got a bill for 3 days of service I called and protested and they wouldn't do anything they finally were about to send me to collections because I refused to pay 5 dollars lol
So I just payed it because well it was 5 dollars lol
Not worth the hassle to me

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2