- 11-11-2012, 07:06 PM #2
Re: Rogers Unlock?
This thread is appropriately placed and has had over 500 views. If anyone had an answer, they would have offered it. Please do not continue reposting in other forums.
- 11-11-2012, 07:15 PM #3iPhone Intermediate
- 315 Posts
- iOS Version
Yes, it costs $50. Just call them, they do it by phone and it's immediate. I unlocked my Rogers iPhone 4 and gave it to a friend on Bell.iPhone5 32gb, iPad2 64gb wifi, Apple TV3, MacBook Air
- 03-24-2013, 06:55 AM #4
- By lindster in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2010, 12:19 PM
- By lindster in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2010, 11:30 AM
- By Genuine in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:04 AM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 126Last Post: 06-27-2007, 01:13 PM
- By odysseus in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:36 PM