Quoted 3 weeks wait time; got it in 6 days
I ordered a white 32GB iPhone 5. I was told the wait time was up to three weeks. I went ahead and pulled the trigger anyway. Imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house the following week.
Activation was a breeze; Spring has made me very happy!
This is my first iPhone, and so far, I haven't looked back. I miss a few things from Android, but all in all, it's been an excellent experience thus far.
- 10-08-2012, 07:12 AM #2
Re: Quoted 3 weeks wait time; got it in 6 days
awesome enjoy. i switched to iphone last year with the 4S. i got my iphone5 on launch day as i managed to pre order it from sprint. the i5 is an awesome phone. look at my signature i was a total blackberry fanatic...not anymore lol
- 10-08-2012, 07:26 PM #3
- By jfrebel in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2012, 05:56 PM
- By gold fish ceo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:55 AM
- By dynalmadman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:15 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:29 PM
- By tripl3stacks in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2009, 04:15 PM