Unlimited Plan renamed?

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Was just checking on my data usage in the iPhone MyAT&T App and noticed my Unlimited plan now says LTE Data Basic, and has a max of 10,238,976 MB. So translating that out it's something like 9,999 GB, which of course you'd never reach. So essentially the same as "unlimited". Unless I'm reading it wrong. Anyone else have that? I haven't heard of the change/renaming in the works or anything, so not sure what's going on.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Funny, I just came here to post the exact same thing, a few days ago mine was showin " used 200mb of unlimited " and now shows the same numbers as yours

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, if you are looking at your usage from AT&T's App this is what you will see. However, if you log into your account on a computer you will see Unlimited Web under usage. Don't know why AT&T didn't just call it Unlimited LTE, as this new way that they have it displayed is confusing a lot of people. Even I called into customer service about it when I first saw this on their app. It's all good, though, we still have unlimited data, and now have our speeds throttled at 5GB instead of 3.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73