Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Question New to iPhone - need help

I'm trying to get my phone set up and have found several items that I can't figure out and hoping someone can help:

1. How do you load and listen to audio books that are NOT audible? My old iPod showed them in the music player under "audio books" but I tried to load a book last night and can't find it this morning.
    2. How do you get the Sprint Navigator for the iPhone? I found the TeleNav App, but logging into it with the same credentials doesn't seem to do anything.
    3. How do you "dismiss" a call you don't want to answer?
    4. How do I silence the ringer and notifications, but leave the alarms on?

I know there's more, but those are the one's I'm stuck on so far. I thought knowing the iPod (iOS 4.3) as well as my Android phone would make this easy. NOPE. :-)
    iPhone Newbie

32 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts

Default Re: New to iPhone - need help

1. The file might not be labeled correctly in iTunes. I put a lot of videos in it that were TV shows and it would put them in the movie category.

2.The Sprint Navigator is basically Telenav. The one of the best free solutions is Waze

3.Just click the power button or hit the home button to ignore the call

4.Turn on the do not disturb feature. You can set it up that only people in your favorites can get through, or if someone calls twice in a span of so many minutes will get through.

Its in your settings. Its the icon that is a crescent moon.