Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    iMore Pro

574 Posts

Default Re: New I-phone 4s traded for a New Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by xoxospecialk View Post
    I personally would not trade your 4s for the SG3. I have the SG3 and in my experience the phone is awful. The main feature that attracted me to this phone was s voice and siri was the #1 thing I missed from my iPhone (I missed android so I purchased the Evo LTE.... yeah I know, you don't need to say anything lol) so instead of buying another 4s I decided to give this one a try. Siri was amazing for me, this s voice on the other hand is terrible, it never does what you say and when I try look something up 99 times out of 100 all it says "I don't know what you mean by that, let me do an internet search"... I could have typed the stuff into the internet myself, I wanted a no hassle answer lol. My SG3 constantly goes into roaming, I get unable to connect to my email notifications often, the data speeds are horrific and I am sorry but if you think plastic is classy you also probably think of Wal-Mart as a department store. Oh and while it works with no issues, sliding the side of my hand to take a screen shot is annoying as can be haha. I will fully admit that there are people that love their SG3 and think it's better than their iPhone, though most of those people came from a 3gs or a 4. Hope you figure out works best for you, I am patiently waiting for my iP5 and look forward to tossing this phone in a drawer or the trash.
    Don't trash it. Sell it to me lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12