What's the best plan out there?

lonestarhog

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I have 3 lines that are out of contract right now for a business account. My bill averages $230 a month but that includes tethering and 5 gb of data. I am on the 700 min plan.

I want to drop the tethering plan and add unlimited data back when I upgrade to Iphone 5. I also want to include a hotspot.

So, what I want to know is, do I have enough leverage to demand to be put back on the Unlimited data plan for the new iPhone plus the hotspot? I will go to verizon if not. I left verizon for AT&T back in 2006 and truth be told, Verizon has more reliable service in my area and where I travel but almost all of my friends and family are on AT&T so I could actually drop down to 450 minutes and be ok.

How far will AT&T go to keep me as a customer?

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Not very far i'd think. But that's a question for AT&T.

They never offered unlimited plus hotspot. They won't to you. You won't see unlimited from the big two unless you already have it.

Last edited:

Timberwolf

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I do not think that they have the ability to add the unlimited plan back onto your plan (I could be wrong), and if they could they will not be able to add tethering onto your plan with the unlimited plan. Tethering is only available if you have one of the capped data plans.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal