Better phone reception

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
depends on a bunch of things. as long as the antenna design is improved, you can expect better reception. frankly, i have no issues with my iphone4 reception around here.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
My data is great....my reception is not near what my 4 was. Many times there are 3-4 bars but still have reception issues, even with just a bumper

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Are talking about voice or data? I got better data speeds on 4S but still got a lot of dropped calls. In fact, it says I have 4G, although it's not THAT much faster. Looking forward to LTE on my "unlimited" plan. I will also add that AT&T's reception here in San Francisco has improved a lot in the past three years; I can go just about anywhere without losing data, except a few places like the corner of Haight and Ashbury, and get good speeds.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Are talking about voice or data? I got better data speeds on 4S but still got a lot of dropped calls. In fact, it says I have 4G, although it's not THAT much faster. Looking forward to LTE on my "unlimited" plan. I will also add that AT&T's reception here in San Francisco has improved a lot in the past three years; I can go just about anywhere without losing data, except a few places like the corner of Haight and Ashbury, and get good speeds.

As I mentioned above....data on my 4s is solid, but my call reception blows. If the 5 just gets better reception...i'm in.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73