Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,553 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Trouble downloading from the app store

Is anyone else having trouble downloading from the app store on sprint. I haven't been able to download via my iPhone for days. It goes to waiting then loading then waiting again then it says can't be downloaded. It's getting very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Have you tried from a WiFi connection as well as your cellular data?
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

I've been having that issue too. It's a connection issue tho because it worked on wifi.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I've been sitting on my downloads for 2 weeks. I"m going to go somewhere with WiFi and download them. I wonder what is going on

Global Posts
    17,213 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Deleting the specific apps and re-downloading them usually fixes the problem. It did for me when I was experiencing that on my iPad a few weeks back. I haven't had the problem since. I did, however, end up resetting my device as new for a different reason, but still, the download problem has yet to resurface.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,553 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Apple is having trouble connecting so some of the sprint towers. They said some areas have been repaired and they're working on others. I'm in Philadelphia and they said they hope to have my area fixed within the next 48 hours. The sprint employees at the sprint store near me are having the same issue. So all I can do is wait until its fixed. It puts me at ease that it's not my phone or data usage or speed.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

have you tried re spring your iphone. If that doesn't work i usually put my iphone in airplane mode for about 10 mins let it sit and then re connect and that sometimes gets the job done
    What are men without knowledge?
    What is knowledge without wisdom?
    What is wisdom without application?
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,553 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Vanti View Post
    have you tried re spring your iphone. If that doesn't work i usually put my iphone in airplane mode for about 10 mins let it sit and then re connect and that sometimes gets the job done
    It's a server issue with apple and sprint. No sprint customers in my area can download via the 3G. Not even the employees at the sprint store. Only through wifi or iTunes. It's really a pain.
    iMore Guru

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    It's a server issue with apple and sprint. No sprint customers in my area can download via the 3G. Not even the employees at the sprint store. Only through wifi or iTunes. It's really a pain.
    They want you to sprint to the nearest WiFi.