Trouble downloading from the app store

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble downloading from the app store on sprint. I haven't been able to download via my iPhone for days. It goes to waiting then loading then waiting again then it says can't be downloaded. It's getting very frustrating. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Deleting the specific apps and re-downloading them usually fixes the problem. It did for me when I was experiencing that on my iPad a few weeks back. I haven't had the problem since. I did, however, end up resetting my device as new for a different reason, but still, the download problem has yet to resurface.

Last edited:

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Apple is having trouble connecting so some of the sprint towers. They said some areas have been repaired and they're working on others. I'm in Philadelphia and they said they hope to have my area fixed within the next 48 hours. The sprint employees at the sprint store near me are having the same issue. So all I can do is wait until its fixed. It puts me at ease that it's not my phone or data usage or speed.

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
have you tried re spring your iphone. If that doesn't work i usually put my iphone in airplane mode for about 10 mins let it sit and then re connect and that sometimes gets the job done

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
have you tried re spring your iphone. If that doesn't work i usually put my iphone in airplane mode for about 10 mins let it sit and then re connect and that sometimes gets the job done

It's a server issue with apple and sprint. No sprint customers in my area can download via the 3G. Not even the employees at the sprint store. Only through wifi or iTunes. It's really a pain.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
It's a server issue with apple and sprint. No sprint customers in my area can download via the 3G. Not even the employees at the sprint store. Only through wifi or iTunes. It's really a pain.

They want you to sprint to the nearest WiFi. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW