Will changing my minutes now affect anything?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey all...

I've been contemplating moving my family plan from the 700 to the 1400 minute plan soon (before the Share Everything switch). Would that affect my unlimited data plan?

Thanks!!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
That's what I thought. They are offering that plan until the 28th to all customers. After the 28th, new customers will only be able to sign up for "Share Everything" but I believe existing customers still have access to the old family plans.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
That's what I thought. They are offering that plan until the 28th to all customers. After the 28th, new customers will only be able to sign up for "Share Everything" but I believe existing customers still have access to the old family plans.

Thats what sucks. I don't have anyone to share anything with unless my horse wants a phone. Single people like me will be paying way more for a lot less. Way to screw the single people, Verizon. Like we already don't get it enough from society.

Reactions: DaPhoneking

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Thats what sucks. I don't have anyone to share anything with unless my horse wants a phone. Single people like me will be paying way more for a lot less. Way to screw the single people, Verizon. Like we already don't get it enough from society.

I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat minus the horse.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well since today is the last day to change plans before "Share Everything" takes over, we decided to switch to the 1400 minute plan with friends and family. My data plan did stick around - just like everyone said.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73