iPad phone number?

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I did a password reset for my iPad 4G AT&T account. When I got the reset email, it had a cellular data number listed. It had the correct area code for me, but otherwise was a number I've not seen before.

What is this number? Calling it gives a generic unable to answer call message. Or a busy signal.

If I try to login to an attwireless.com account with this number and my password (as I would do for my AT&T iPhone), it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The carriers attach every device to a phone number, whether it's capable of phone calls or not. For instance, my Verizon MiFi has a phone number - but obviously you can't use it with a MiFi.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you send a text message to that number from a different device, it should be received by your iPad 4G.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The carriers attach every device to a phone number, whether it's capable of phone calls or not. For instance, my Verizon MiFi has a phone number - but obviously you can't use it with a MiFi.

Alli you are so on top of it.

Very smart and easy on the eyes as well

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow. I had no idea you were that uncomfortable in your own skin. I've never had any problem telling other women they looked great, or agreeing with male friends about someone on tv or the movies. Usually the only time I hear the kind of thing that you said is from homophobic men. Oh well. If you're lucky you'll grow out of it.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I had no idea you were that uncomfortable in your own skin. I've never had any problem telling other women they looked great, or agreeing with male friends about someone on tv or the movies. Usually the only time I hear the kind of thing that you said is from homophobic men. Oh well. If you're lucky you'll grow out of it.

And there it is... the highly indoctrinated educrat play of the thought ending cliche card with the "homophobe"... smh. That's the road taken when one wants to feign an aura of moral superiority. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox