iPhone data/internet plans

jimjonson

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals,

So I have a iPhone 4 with no data, and I see it being sort of useless to have a smartphone without any data. I'm with Bell at the moment, and was looking into adding a data plan onto my voice plan.

What data plans do you have on your carrier, whether it be Bell, Rogers, Telus, FIdo, blah blah blah, and yeah I know Wind and Mobilicity have some pretty stellar plans.

From what I've gathered, the cheapest add on is 500mb for $30...

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I don't want to even tell you what I have on my BlackBerry in the US. Unlimited Data 10 per month, BUT I'm on a special promotion, and my voice plan is also bundled with with unlimited text and 450 voice minutes (unlimited night and weekends, unlimited to other verizon customers, unlimited to 5 friends and family) for 59 per month, so my total is 69 per month. But I had to fight to get on this plan. You should be able to use data while connected to wifi networks so you might no need TOO large of a data plan.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I have a 60 plan from telus. I got a sweet deal. I have 200 minutes of voice, unlimited SMS / MMS, 10 numbers nation wide I can call and text as much as I want and to top it all off 6GB of data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coffee_drip

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm on SaskTel and I am using a talk, text and ultimate data plan. I get 400 weekday minutes, unlimited data with reduced speeds after 10GB in Saskatchewan. I also have 10 dollars for voicemail and call display and 25 dollar add on for unlimited North American calling. Toltalling 95.00 before taxes. And I do use a lot of data. And SaskTel says that that the best plan for a heavy data user especially if you stream a lot with YouTube etc.

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Bell extreme loyalty retention plan $90 a month including GST, 1000 outgoing minutes, unlimited incoming minutes, unlimited evenings and weekends, voicemail, call display, call waiting, call forwarding, unlimited messaging, 6GB Data! I can say they are sometimes bad with their service as far as getting someone knowledgable to help out over the phone with account related issues but Bell has always treated me good and for my $90 a month I can use my phone worry free as for my usage is always way under what I have so for basically unlimited use I feel Im getting a pretty decent value.