iPhone 4 Verizon SMS and data problems

iphone-5

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi I have iPhone 4verizon flashed at reliance telecom it 5.0.1 jail broken I had problems with SMS and data service I am unable to send SMS and data is not working and also I am unable to see the saved contact names while incoming calls plz help if someone has any solution

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Any one there

Are you trying to run this phone on Verizon? Or another carrier?

If on Verizon - you need to totally erase the phone and reinstall the OS and restore as new via iTunes... if you're trying to use it on another carrier - it will be very difficult to access the phone's OS network provider set-up files and put in the necessary information for the other carrier's network.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm clueless on what your asking. You said you have a Vzn iPhone 4 flashed at reliance telecom. Huh???

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like your flash was not done properly

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

iphone-5

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Are you trying to run this phone on Verizon? Or another carrier?

If on Verizon - you need to totally erase the phone and reinstall the OS and restore as new via iTunes... if you're trying to use it on another carrier - it will be very difficult to access the phone's OS network provider set-up files and put in the necessary information for the other carrier's network.

Thanks for the reply....
Yes I am using it on other carrier(not on Verizon) I want to set my data settings if u have any information plz share

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply....
Yes I am using it on other carrier(not on Verizon) I want to set my data settings if u have any information plz share

You're going to have to find someone on reliance telecom that has a fully working iPhone and have them help you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods