Signal level

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
This morning I had no signal but still had the Verizon sign and 3G. But could not make a call and had to power off my iPhone and back on to get signal back. What would cause this as I did a hard reset this past weeken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jono119

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
This past week and a half, mine has been losing the 3G and just showing the little circle a lot. Also it keeps flipping to "searching..." then it will come back. noticing that my signal isnt as strong either in some places. I live in Houston and I normally have excellent signal.

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
That happened to me at random when I first got my 4S. It's not consistent enough call it a problem... I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes cell towers, or phone antennas, hitch up.

Reactions: joe_fresh

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Outside of my home, my Verizon signal is strong and constant. Inside my home, however, the signal is weak and I often lose 3G capability and sometimes the Verizon name disappears. Again, outside of my home, I have no complaints whatsoever.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Last edited:
Reactions: joe_fresh

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The signal in my house has been horrible of late. Thank goodness for wi-fi!! Now when I'm out and about, signal is nice and strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73