AT&T service problems-- anyone else?

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Since Saturday I've had issues on and off with my texts not going through. Sometimes I have to try 3 times before it works. Now tonight I'm getting call failures. At first I thought it was because I JB my phone and I was ready to do a restore but my daughter is having the exact same issue (she has an Android). I was just wondering if anyone in Southern Minnesota (or anywhere else) is having any issues besides me.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Since Saturday I've had issues on and off with my texts not going through. Sometimes I have to try 3 times before it works. Now tonight I'm getting call failures. At first I thought it was because I JB my phone and I was ready to do a restore but my daughter is having the exact same issue (she has an Android). I was just wondering if anyone in Southern Minnesota (or anywhere else) is having any issues besides me.

Thanks!

Funny, I had this happen to me here in Chicago. Went on for about a week and I called AT&T each and every day to complain as it only occurred while I was at work. Sure enou they had a tower issue in the area that needed to be fixed. Call and have them check the towers.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I actually had to get a new 4S cause whenever I went from wifi to 3G the phone had no data anymore. Couldn't send messages or go on safari etc. so maybe that's what is happening to yours? Should take it into apple if it keeps happening.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I actually had to get a new 4S cause whenever I went from wifi to 3G the phone had no data anymore. Couldn't send messages or go on safari etc. so maybe that's what is happening to yours? Should take it into apple if it keeps happening.

I guess it depends on whether or not it is happening in one particular area and then returning to normal outside of that area (which was happening to me) or in any area he travels.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW