Expected shipping date

tduffysd

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I ordered a 4s off of verizons's site this weekend. When doing so it said it would ship by Jan. 10th. From everyone's experience, how accurate is verizon's expected ship date?

Pjr772

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Just curious as to why you would order it from the Verizon website. Wouldn't it be easier and quicker to just go to a Verizon store. I know the stores around me are fully stocked as well as the apple stores.

tduffysd

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just curious as to why you would order it from the Verizon website. Wouldn't it be easier and quicker to just go to a Verizon store. I know the stores around me are fully stocked as well as the apple stores.

I live in central South Dakota. The nearest Verizon corporate store is 190 miles away. We only have authorized Verizon resellers here that are out of stock. Apple store is also just as far away.

Pjr772

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I live in central South Dakota. The nearest Verizon corporate store is 190 miles away. We only have authorized Verizon resellers here that are out of stock. Apple store is also just as far away.

Got ya. I'm from the overpopulated, overly crowded north east. There are two Apple stores and a half dozen verizon stores within a 20 mile radius. Overkill

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I live in Arkansas. Closest Apple store to me is an hour away and none of the Vzw retail stores have them in stock. Not everyone has access to a Vzw store or an Apple store and those that do may not have them in stock.

tduffysd

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i got the notification that it shipped this morning. So it shipped 5 days quicker than the date it said it would ship by. Good deal

Coraya

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Like many people have said in this thread, people are getting it early. My girlfriends iP4s wasn't supposed to ship until the 10th either but she received it in the mail 2 days ago. I believe they give that sort of date because it's the absolute worst case scenario. Makes Verizon look really good to the consumer too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2