How do I block numbers on my iPhone on att without smart limits?

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I got a call from an advertisement agency and I want to block their number. Is there any way to do that?

I don't want to use smart limits.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Register your number on the do not call registry.
Or
You can threaten to report them for harassment and if they dont listen, then the next time they call blow a blow horn in their ear(warn them first)!!!

:D

My backpacks got jets....

Reactions: hpcomputergeek

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Register your number on the do not call registry.
Or
You can threaten to report them for harassment and if they dont listen, then the next time they call blow a blow horn in their ear(warn them first)!!!

:D

My backpacks got jets....

Where do I register my number in the do not call registry?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Here is the national do not call list
Do Not Call

This actually stopped a certain number from calling me 3 times a day.
Or they just coincidentally stopped when i registered.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Here is the national do not call list
Do Not Call

This actually stopped a certain number from calling me 3 times a day.
Or they just coincidentally stopped when i registered.

The people are still calling me even thought I just registered. I reallly want to report them but I haven't been registered for more than 30 days and I cant report unless I'm registered.

But if someone has been registered for more than 30 days please report them. I'll put all info in this post to report them.

Phone Number Calling me: 816-318-4170
No Automated machine talking to me
Times called: 4 times
Time/Date of calls: Date: 12/21/2011 they called 3 times and on 12/22/2011 they called once
Exact Time they were calling me: on 12/21/2011 they called at: 8:21 PM, 7:18 PM, 4:40 PM, and 3:21 PM.
On 12/22/2011 they called me at 8:24 AM

Please report them to me. They are soooooo annoying.

Thanks TiPb nation!

gc916

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
It can take up to 48 hours for the do not call registry to actually start working.
From the Do Not Call Registry website: "Once you register your phone number, telemarketers covered by the National Do Not Call Registry have up to 31 days from the date you register to stop calling you."

You may not see any results for a month.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
From the Do Not Call Registry website: "Once you register your phone number, telemarketers covered by the National Do Not Call Registry have up to 31 days from the date you register to stop calling you."

Okay. Thanks! I hope this Do Not Call thing works!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Without the SmartLimits they will still keep calling you regardless of whether you put yourself on the Do Not Call thing. I have been on the DNC list for like ever, and I get about 10 calls a day from robo calls etc. They WILL keep calling you regardless of complaints or registration and while it's cut down the spam calls I got, it has not eliminated them.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Guess it changed from the last time i used it haha.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
SmartLimits is $4.99 a month from AT&T?!! what a rip off!

I wish smartphone makers would just build in a program to allow you to block a phone number right from your phone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro