Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So I was stupid enough to reply to text
Need Cash Quick?
Go to cashme247.com
1 Hour Processing Available
Reply STOP to Stop messages

And now I'm getting about 7 calls a day of spam mostly all recording. Anyway besides changing my number to fix this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I think you can block up to 5 #'s from Verizon. Never tried it, but hear It works.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you don't use MyVerizon - sign-up. From there, you can block up to 5 numbers calls & text.

Short of that, make up an entry in your phone's address book, and put their number in - and set it to not alert you to texts, and find yourself a ringtone that's silent - sync that to your phone, and set the address book's entry to the silent ringtone and no vibrate... the calls won't bug you other than showing up as missed.

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for the do not call list but that can take a while to start.
I used the block calls from Verizon but unfortunately I'm getting from more than 5.
Good idea and the silent ringtone I'll go with that for now.

Thanks for the responses guys.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
$4.99/month will get you the "parental controls" that includes blocking 20 numbers...

Or jailbreak, and get iBlacklist...

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
And now I'm getting about 7 calls a day of spam mostly all recording. Anyway besides changing my number to fix this.
I use GV for this but that won't help you unless you can port and you're wiling to deal with its caveats.

What ever happen to the "Do Not Call List"??
The text the OP replied to probably opted him in which makes the list irrelevant.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
How about answering the call and tell them to stop ? Lol just tell them it's a federal government phone and if they don't you will trace route the number and hunt them Down lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
How about answering the call and tell them to stop ? Lol just tell them it's a federal government phone and if they don't you will trace route the number and hunt them Down lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

There all recording.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2