Would it be possible to run an online credit check through AT&T?

php111

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently a Verizon customer, but I am looking to be an AT&T customer for the very first time. Unfortuantely, I don't have any type of online payment to purchase. I have an iPhone with Verizon, and I really like it.

1.) If I port my number over to AT&T, even though I'm not a customer, would they still run a credit check on me in regardless too how low, or how high the deposit is?

2.) would it be possible to run a credit check online directly through AT&T without purchasing anything?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they don't have online credit check without purchasing something. But there is a credit check when you sign up for new service. I think you will have to do it in store!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

php111

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
How much is the 8GB iPhone models? Would it be possible to get an Apple free with a 2yr agreement contract? Or they are not free? I have the 32GB with Verizon.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
How much is the 8GB iPhone models? Would it be possible to get an Apple free with a 2yr agreement contract? Or they are not free? I have the 32GB with Verizon.

The 8gb iPhone 4 is 99 they might have a 3GS free but you aren't going to like going back that far trust me!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR