Upgrade on ATT, use on Verizon?

jekadial

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I have an upgrade available on my ATT account, can you use the 4s on Verizon?
I know they have dual antennas but will Verizon actually let me activate it?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I have an upgrade available on my ATT account, can you use the 4s on Verizon?
I know they have dual antennas but will Verizon actually let me activate it?

It is my understanding that the CDMA side of an iPhone4S sold by AT&T is only able to be unlocked and used on NON-USA CDMA carriers only... I'm guessing shadyshizz's methods may be related to the 'shady' part of their monicker...

enahs

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
hahahaha very funny

actually, i just have connections within verizon, so we could check and see whether or not it would be possible :)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The only way it would be possible if Verizon added the MEID to their system, and I have never seen this happen. IF Shadyshizz knows someone who can put the MEID into Verizon's system, I would love to meet that person, becuase I have worked for a CDMA carrier, and even the highest person I knew couldn't/wouldn't do something like that.

enahs

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
The only way it would be possible if Verizon added the MEID to their system, and I have never seen this happen. IF Shadyshizz knows someone who can put the MEID into Verizon's system, I would love to meet that person, becuase I have worked for a CDMA carrier, and even the highest person I knew couldn't/wouldn't do something like that.

which carrier did you work for btw?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2