How CDMA iPhones Compare to Each Other

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
we all know coma iPhones suck, but what about comparing the cdma versions against each other? how do Verizon and Sprint's iPhones compare to each other?

now, I'm sure there will be flaming and some garbage posts, but I'm sure we'll get some real and informed posts as well

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i was hoping to get at least a couple good replies

thanks. do you think that has something to do with them needing time to adjust?

No. I have a few friends with the sprint 4S and it really is slow as hell. I agree that CDMA is slower the gsm for data, and I would love the speed of AT&T but I just can't sacrifice the service. I've been to too many places where I've had service, and my sprint and AT&T friends had nothing. Im on wifi most of the time and am pulling 15MB down on speed tests, so I'm happy with that.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.794640,-73.917877

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
No. I have a few friends with the sprint 4S and it really is slow as hell. I agree that CDMA is slower the gsm for data, and I would love the speed of AT&T but I just can't sacrifice the service. I've been to too many places where I've had service, and my sprint and AT&T friends had nothing. Im on wifi most of the time and am pulling 15MB down on speed tests, so I'm happy with that.

---
I am here: Google Maps
i definitely get where you're coming from. i think i can cope with the speed until we possible get LTE on next year's iPhone. I would love to see a Sprint speed test from someone in the NY metro area

BillBerry

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had zero problems with VZW other than slower data than AT&T. However the connection seems more solid and I get data services in more places. If speed is more important than go with AT&T, if unlimited data is more important, stay with Sprint.

grimduk

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I will continue to sacrifice 3 sec. More load time which I never notice to pay $100.00-$200.00 less a month for the wife and my phones so there is the comparison

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I will continue to sacrifice 3 sec. More load time which I never notice to pay $100.00-$200.00 less a month for the wife and my phones so there is the comparison

$100-$200 less? Thats amazing...by the way, my monthly bill with Verizon is around $230 and that's with 5 lines, 3 of which are smartphones on unlimited data plans. So with a comparable plan as yours (meaning myself and my wife), my bill would be around $175 or so.

So your bill is between -$25 & $75??

grimduk

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
$100-$200 less? Thats amazing...by the way, my monthly bill with Verizon is around $230 and that's with 5 lines, 3 of which are smartphones on unlimited data plans. So with a comparable plan as yours (meaning myself and my wife), my bill would be around $175 or so.

So your bill is between -$25 & $75??

No $120 and how long ago did you sign your contract cause I looked at all plans when I left AT&T and Verizon would have been the same I was paying at AT&T which would have been around $200 for me and the wife

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
No $120 and how long ago did you sign your contract cause I looked at all plans when I left AT&T and Verizon would have been the same I was paying at AT&T which would have been around $200 for me and the wife

My contract is about 3yrs old...but that makes no difference, because what you said still doesn't make sense.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW