Sprint Sucks

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Customer Service

A funny thing happened after two different calls to Sprint on a customer service issue.

They resolved it.

Not sure why it took me having to fuss at three different people about it (two CS reps and one Supervisor) but they called me back multiple times trying to get it resolved, and then they resolve it to my satisfaction. I guess I'll have to give them a chance to keep my love after all. I'm still going to keep an eye on my account just to make sure that there is no more screw ups but as long as they make a solid effort to fix the problems, I'll stay with them.

Last edited:

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Get used to this. I've been with Sprint for 7 years now... and every time I've had to call for a problem... it took 2-3 calls to have the problem resolved. And don't get me started on trying to activate my partner's iPhone on my account. 2.5 hours on the phone trying to get through to the port-in dept.

But, I will say this... when I *DO* get someone on the phone that knows what they're doing... they REALLY know what's up. And very friendly too! So, while the overall experience is frustrating, at least it all ends on a positive note :)

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Get used to this. I've been with Sprint for 7 years now... and every time I've had to call for a problem... it took 2-3 calls to have the problem resolved. And don't get me started on trying to activate my partner's iPhone on my account. 2.5 hours on the phone trying to get through to the port-in dept.

But, I will say this... when I *DO* get someone on the phone that knows what they're doing... they REALLY know what's up. And very friendly too! So, while the overall experience is frustrating, at least it all ends on a positive note :)

I agree with all of that. I just wish that we didn't have to go through two or three people to get to the one who is willing to solve the problem. I'm still happy that I got my iPhone with Sprint. I've been with them a couple of times in the past. In fact, I've gone back to them more times than any other carrier. It can be frustrating at times but as you said, the problems do get fixed. I won't be doing any more phone upgrades for the next 24 months, so it should be smooth sailing from here on out. I won't even attempt to add any lines to my account. LOL!!!

Maestro1#AC

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
with sprint I usually go with this rule, if they sound like they are from the united states, they are for the most part good, so go ahead and try to do whatever you are doin. If they sound like they are from the Philippines hang up and try again. (no offense to phillipino people)...or another foreign country for that matter.

when sprint started their premier program, I noticed most customer care calls would go to a special customer care department in the united states, particularity north Carolina. However how that premier program is ended I'm pretty sure that's gone.

for the sake of sprint I hope that now they got the iphone their not gonna go back to their old school ways. I hope their customer service doesn't turn to crap. Just because they got the iphone they still need to find a way to stay competitive, since their really not that much cheaper than version and at&t and their 3g speeds are pretty crappy.

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I agree with all of that. I just wish that we didn't have to go through two or three people to get to the one who is willing to solve the problem. I'm still happy that I got my iPhone with Sprint. I've been with them a couple of times in the past. In fact, I've gone back to them more times than any other carrier. It can be frustrating at times but as you said, the problems do get fixed. I won't be doing any more phone upgrades for the next 24 months, so it should be smooth sailing from here on out. I won't even attempt to add any lines to my account. LOL!!!

Well it wasn't so much adding a line as much as the porting in the number from Verizon. The port-in dept had to activate the line... and I could not for the life of me get through to them. Every time I was transferred, I'd be disconnected. Finally, I found from a previous call I made the week prior, the direct 800# for the port in dept. Every time I called, it disconnected me, or was busy. Took 12 attempts to get a stable line that connected me to someone.

I think Sprint was having telephony issues from everyone and their mother activating their iPhone (especially if their call centers are using VoIP phones). I guess what frustrated me was that someone had to have known about the phones not working properly (I work at a call center too, and we know within minutes of an issue), and no one putting any kind of message on their IVR. /rant

Maestro1#AC

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well it wasn't so much adding a line as much as the porting in the number from Verizon. The port-in dept had to activate the line... and I could not for the life of me get through to them. Every time I was transferred, I'd be disconnected. Finally, I found from a previous call I made the week prior, the direct 800# for the port in dept. Every time I called, it disconnected me, or was busy. Took 12 attempts to get a stable line that connected me to someone.

I think Sprint was having telephony issues from everyone and their mother activating their iPhone (especially if their call centers are using VoIP phones). I guess what frustrated me was that someone had to have known about the phones not working properly (I work at a call center too, and we know within minutes of an issue), and no one putting any kind of message on their IVR. /rant

I got disconnected after a supposed transfer a few weeks ago. I hope this not coming back, this crap used to happen all the time, they say hold on let me transfer you, than click call disconnected . Since fourth has been getting their crap together it hasn't happened past couple years, however I hope sprint isn't undoing all their progress just because they got the iPhone now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox