Upgrading to iPhone 4s on 11/5 - Business Premier

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Good Day,

I have a series of questions:

1.) Why are there all these posts on all these websites; whereas, people had to choose different data plans when getting an iPhone 4s?

I've been confirmed, if you were grandfathered into the Unlimited Data plan in 2010, you do not need to order a new data plan. But now people are posting issues with moving to the iPhone 4s. Are there bad At&t reps out there or this true?

2.) Also, i recently read you can't keep your $5 = 200 text messages either when upgrading your blackberry to iPhone 4s?

3.) On November 5, when I up grade my wife's blackberry to an iPhone 3gs - will it be avialble?

4.) When I order my iphone 4s - how long do you think I iwll have to wait for it to get delivered?

5.) Since I am a business premier memeber, does this change any of the above questions and/or are there any advantages to ordering the 3gs for my wife and the 4s in a store rather than through the business premier website?

Thank you all!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Ordering through businesses site normally waives activation fees and will give you the cheapest price for the phone. But being the 4s is brand new it will be the same price and the 3gs is free, so it can't be cheaper. But you may find nice deal on iphone 4 for your wife. Also on do keep you unlimited plan, but some reps do mess it up during ordering process. Just take a screenshot of your account if you are worried so they can put it back if messed up.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
i was told the other day that I will be able to keep my $5 200 text msg plan that I have on my blackberry and wont have to upgrade to the unlimited plan...

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
i was told the other day that I will be able to keep my $5 200 text msg plan that I have on my blackberry and wont have to upgrade to the unlimited plan...

The unlimited plan will turn into "unlimited data plan for iPhone 4s" which is what happened to me.. you get to keep unlimited but it is a new plan its just the same thing different phone..

blackberrys have a "blackberry data plan" using bis

you wont notice anything from the end user perspective but in at&ts system it is a new plan to work with your new phone

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
The unlimited plan will turn into "unlimited data plan for iPhone 4s" which is what happened to me.. you get to keep unlimited but it is a new plan its just the same thing different phone..

blackberrys have a "blackberry data plan" using bis

you wont notice anything from the end user perspective but in at&ts system it is a new plan to work with your new phone

I was referring to the unlimited text messaging plan. The AT&T rep told me that I could keep my existing 200 text msg plan for $5 when i switch to the 4S.. I wasn't talking about an unlimited data plan... although I will upgrade to the 2GB plan instead of the 200 MB plan I have now.;)

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I was referring to the unlimited text messaging plan. The AT&T rep told me that I could keep my existing 200 text msg plan for $5 when i switch to the 4S.. I wasn't talking about an unlimited data plan... although I will upgrade to the 2GB plan instead of the 200 MB plan I have now.;)

ohh my bad.... I forgot that they removed the 200 message plan its cool that you can keep it..

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
^^^^^
I just wish November 7th would come a little faster so I can finally upgrade.. It's killing me not being able to upgrade until then....:eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods