Verizon Has the Best Customer Service

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
haha, wow. i hate CDMA's limitations, but Verizon just called me and said they noticed that I have an extended trial period and that they can exchange my iPhone 4 for a 4S with no additional charge. These guys really are great. i #$%^ you not. I've noticed that their customer service is way more competent than their competitors as well.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree with you about the customer service. I don't mind talking to Verizon at all.

Last edited:

tkistre

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Great they are fixing you up with the new 4S for no additional charge! I'll have to say that I can't totally agree on the great customer service, at least from my experience. I was with Sprint for 15 yrs and just switched our family of 5 to Verizon on July 1. I've had to deal with customer service 2 times now. They were professional (not rude) and seem to be knowledgeable. But, both times I was given bad information, they agreed it was in their notes, but unfortuately, they could do nothing about it. Let's say I was one unsatified Verizon custormer, as far as billing is concerned. Network and coverage are great though.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
All they did really was give you an upgrade. Sprint does the same, but they "buy your phone back".

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
haha, wow. i hate CDMA's limitations, but Verizon just called me and said they noticed that I have an extended trial period and that they can exchange my iPhone 4 for a 4S with no additional charge. These guys really are great. i #$%^ you not. I've noticed that their customer service is way more competent than their competitors as well.

Is that because of or in spite of this:

http://forums.tipb.com/verizon-foru...ly-irritating-when-vzw-reps-esp-indirect.html

As with anything, it's the personal experience that sets the standard for each of us. And remember, YMMV.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been with Vz for the past 9 years and their CS has been very helpful to me. I never have to wait on hold very long and any issues have been quickly rectified.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Has the Best Customer Service
That's a bold statement with little meaningful support behind it. I mean, I'm a Verizon customer and happy with them but what other carriers have you been with and when were you with them? Be careful making broad, sweeping statements based on a single piece of anecdotal evidence.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Good customer service depends on who answers the phone when I call. I have been with all four major carriers and it is hit or miss with all of them. I used to like Sprint the best because it they couldn't fix the problem, they would just credit my account $50 or more.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been with Verizon for almost 6 years now (looking to renew the rest of my family plan next month for another 2 years). Overall, their customer service has been stellar. As of late, I've gotten the run around when I've called inquiring about upgrades and activation fees. I'm hoping this was just a fluke since I've had nothing but great service from them since day 1.

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
VZW is the best - better than AT&T - Sprint is too small to compare them to. The service reps on the horn, I have found, are typically better than the in-store reps. Like a prior poster said, YMMV.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had both good and bad experiences with them... when I got my iPhone they were super nice and helpful, but I had an hour long argument back last year with a rep who REFUSED to accept that Verizon'd ever get the iPhone and laughed when I suggested it... but who's laughing now ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2