Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Alli
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

21 Posts
    Global Posts
    994 Global Posts

Default Why do we have a Verizon, AT&T and US Carrier forum???

and the US Carrier forum is nothing but Sprint, with one lonely "T-Mobile iPhone 5" thread?

Shouldn't the US Carrier forum be the Sprint forum or Verizon and AT&T moved to the US Carriers forum making one forum?

Sorry I know its nit picky, but I'm not understanding the logic behind this set up....
    iMore Intermediate

204 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts

I'm sure the Sprint forum will be up soon. Not so sure about the T-Mobile one, though.
    iPhone Intermediate

102 Posts
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts

Sprint just announced....so give it some time for them to create a sprint one. Tmobile has not announced iPhone so they won't get their own
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

When people start creating threads about "is there a data outage in your area today?" it doesn't much matter to people on other carriers - so those threads need to be carrier specific.

On the other hand, they are all within US carriers. There are a lot of things that are pertinent to all US carriers, and it's really helpful when people from other countries come for a visit to be able to get insight as to which carrier they want to roam onto while they're here.

The Sprint forum is probably coming.
    paul-c and lennyj17 like this.