Problem Ordering With Sprint

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have tried this at least two dozen times. I am checking out and I put in my address and credit card information and then it says that my address is longer than 35 characters (which it is not) and that my credit card is invalid (I just used it yesterday). I called Sprint and they said they can't really do anything and tell me to order from Apple. I go to the apple site and enter my account PIN and it says that my account is locked? Not sure what is going on but I am very unhappy right now. Anyone have any idea on what to do? Thank you in advance.

gilroykilroy

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Two things:

1) Make sure you fill in *all* fields on that form.

2) Your credit card may be blocked. Seems the CC company fraud checks are triggering with all these orders.

Both happened to me since I had to place two orders (one upgrade and one new line,) The second order was refused until I switched CC's (the first CC company contacted me to see if all the attempts I made were mine.)

glitchy74

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
My CC company blocked mine until I called and yelled at them (3:30am). I'm looking for a new bank since they did the same thing when i bought my iPad 2.

ballerx44

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
OP, you may want to contact Sprint and ask them if there are any restrictions placed on your account. I have a few setup on mine for security purposes so they don't always allow the ordering of things without them calling me back and verifying... Unfortunately they were closed at the time of ordering the iPhone

iStarrwoman19

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried to order my iPhone 4s on line, I even waited 45 minutes after midnight before ordering, worse mistake I ever made. The servers were so overloaded, I couldn't get through, so I went to my friendly neighborhood Sprint store, the next day & place my order. I'll pay for it when it comes in. That was easy.:)