Experience with ordering with Sprint

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So it was a. Nobody but me ordered the iPhone 4s through Sprint, or b. They had major servers going. I ordered two of them, one for me and one for the wife. The whole process took about 10 minutes.

I remember the massive debacle with ATT and Apple last year with the iPhone 4. I spent a total of 12 solid hours trying to order two of them, including a trip in to the ATT store. What a nightmare that was. This with Sprint was a pure breeze.

Anyone else notice this?

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Sprint's site was almost as much trouble to me as Apple's was around 3AM Friday. Actually, when I proceeded to order one at the Apple Store, I was stopped because only current Sprint customers were allowed to order through them, and I was very annoyed with that until someone on another forum said he had successfully ordered his phone on Sprint's site.

I had trouble at first but by 4-4:30AM, everything was in place and I managed to open a new account with two iPhones on the way: one for me and one for my friend.

Only issue was I was never emailed my account or order info, but Sprint's CS apologized and said everything was okay. Thumbs up!

Last edited:

tham

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Sprint site refused to work at first. I was actually going to settle with staying on AT&T to allow online pre-order, but (luckily) Apple's site was having problems as well. About 3:30 AM CST I tried Sprint again, and 20 minutes later, I'd ordered 2 iPhones from them.

tnrambler

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I had no trouble starting the order process through Sprint a few times during the day before going very far... I guess I was having second thoughts. Anyhow, I went on Sprint at 11:50 p.m. on the 7th and started the process again. They had sold out of the 16GB. Ordered the 32 with no problem. All was completed by a few minutes past midnight. Will not hesitate to pre-order though Sprint again. Now if the UPS guy wouldn't put me on his last delivery for the day :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro