Anyone else love ATT?

solidkevin

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have had 0 problems in terms of bills/signal/reception etc

All I hear is constant badmouthing of ATT and just wonder why? Anyone else have no problems with ATT for years? Now sure I dotn agree completely with what they do sometimes but thats every company..

Reactions: gmz73

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Jealousy? I'm a 10+ year customer so I've seen all iterations of AT&T (AT&T Wireless, Cingular and at&t Mobility). No issues to report. Great coverage where I live/work/travel/play, great customer service IMHO.

thelarster

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
Agree too. My friends family thought I was an idiot for moving to ATT to get the iPhone way back when. Never had an issue, not a one. :D

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I have had 0 problems in terms of bills/signal/reception etc

All I hear is constant badmouthing of ATT and just wonder why? Anyone else have no problems with ATT for years? Now sure I dotn agree completely with what they do sometimes but thats every company..

+1, I switched to ATT from verizon because we got a better corporate discount. The reception in my area has always been excellent and I've noticed tremendous improvements in customer service at my local store. Never had any problems with calling in either. Nothing against verizon, it was a better financial move to go with ATT. Carrier bashing is childish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I switched from AT&T to Verizon. Crappy signal where I lived, tons of dropped calls. I do however miss their customer support and no surprises on my bill. Been on Verizon for 3 years so I don't know about signal now with AT&T.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I've been very happy with AT&T. I started out with I think US Cellular, which turned into Cingular, which turned into AT&T. I've always had excellent customer service both in person and on the phone.

I live out in the sticks and coverage out here has been sketchy, especially at first, though it got better and better with closer antennas and better phones. This year I asked for and received a FREE microcell so I now have 4-5 bars at home as long as my wifi is working (Windstream).

Driving through rural Florida, I occasionally find a dead spot, but it's not often, and I can mostly stay in 3G wherever I travel.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
If it doesn't have to do with their customer service they're alright. When I switched to android for a while I had to deal with their customer service and it was horrible. That's the one main reason I switched back to apple. I skip AT&T and deal with apple which is the customer service standard.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I have had a few issues with AT&T, but mostly because big red is the biggest company around here. I jave a few issues with phone reception in my apartment, but 3G speeds are nice and small feature / but I love talking on the phone and being able to pull up something data-wise on 3G.

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't love them but i don't hate them.

ive been a cingular customer for over 8 years.
no problems with anything but when my 3gs got stolen.
No SUPPORT whatsoever except i could purchase another one with 10 percent of retail.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was the only one who has always had great service with AT&T! My wife used Virgin Mobile for a while (they run on the Sprint Network) and... WOW... dropped calls, no service... you name it.

She is now switching back to AT&T with me. I always have service, lots of bars, great, clear calls. Just fantastic. Also, every time I call usually a few times a year) to ask what they can do to lower my bill they have always accommodated my request. They either lower it for a few months by giving me a free service or even change my plan to something they no longer offer just to give me a cheaper price. Last time I called I got six months of free unlimited text messaging! They appear to really appreciate their long term customers.

Plust the fact that they have the lowest month plans and the only iPhone with a SIMM card makes AT&T an easy choice.

Rick0926

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I switched from Sprint, then to t-mobile, and now have been with at&t for several years now. I do not have any issues unless I go downtown Chicago. (I live in the suburbs). Since I rarely go there I am happy with my service, and not considering changing.

twinmomma416

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I'd love them if I could get reception at home. Great customer service, easy billing, all that. But I'm seriously thinking of switching next year when my contract is up because I can literally sit in parts of my house and my phone says "searching". Thank god for wifi or I'd have thrown my phone through the window. But I literally have to wander around the house finding a signal strong enough for even sending a picture via text. I've talked to them and gotten nowhere. And I don't live in the middle of nowhere. I'm in our state capitol for crying out loud.

redneck86

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have been a AT&T customer since i got my iphone shortly after launch.
Only thing i can really say about signal quality is that I drop calls sometimes when im in them most interior part of my house, but its a old house and it ate the other cell carriers signal too : )

As far as data plans go.. i think since i got my phone i have gone over 500/2000 mb once.. and i think that was when i spent alot of time on pandora

and the customer service is top notch b/c when i have problems the guy in the Att store fixes it and makes me feel like a valued customer.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been with AT&T for 11-12 years or so. Though I have had some issues with them and was frustrating at times i stuck by them and haven't had anymore issues since.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro