Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default New iPhone 4S on MTS

I noticed that on the Apple website that the 4S isnt being offered initially through MTS. I was wondering if anyone knows, if I can simply purchase an unlocked 4S online from Apple and then simply activate it on a new account through MTS.

Thanks for the help
    iPhone Nanite

Ok although it says on that it wont be available at MTS right away, today they changed around some URLs and now on it says that on Oct 14th you can go into an apple store (the one in polo park) and buy the iphone through mts. Which was confusing, so i called apple and they said that if it says you can hook it up through mts on there site then u can, 8am on the 14th. I also asked about buying it outright vs. Contract and they said that "they have all Canadian carriers, All plans, All in one place" so you can hook it up through an MTS plan in the apple store and pay 199$ and not like 700$. This is what i got told so hopefully this is true and i dont wait in line to find out i cant sign up through mts.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Is this forum closed?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,229 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

Default New iPhone 4S on MTS

Quote Originally Posted by evernn View Post
    If you want to play high definition mts video from Sony Camera on iPad without quality loss and the most simple steps, you  can  choose bros mts to ipad converter.

What's the deal with people reviving year old threads as their 1st post today?

Tapatalking