Does This Mean Verizon Is Losing the iPhone?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No, it doesn't mean Verizon is losing the iPhone. It's just crap that bloggers throw on the wall to see what sticks.

Last figures I saw showed the iPhone as being Verizon's top seller since it came out. They're not stupid enough to drop a piece of hardware that people want, and will crawl on their knees through broken glass to buy the next one, some of them even if they have to pay full retail for it.

Quit reading all the crap and falling for the manufactured drama.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Um, you do realize that link is to the website we are currently on right?
are you suggesting that i stop reading what's on tipb?

[edit] Also I'm not talking about Verizon dropping the iPhone; I'm talking apple dropping Verizon after this

Last edited:

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
9 to 5 Mac just posted an interesting article about the amicus motion. It is best in a business sense if Apple and VZW work together. Apple sales don't bring Verizon all of its revenue. It's relationship with Samsung is equally as important as Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming that it's just a bunch of smoke. I love Verizon, but I love the iPhone more. If Verizon looses the iPhone I will be leaving Verizon and taking all 7 lines with me.

Sent from my iPhone -Tapatalk

Reactions: DannyMichel

isdaako

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. Clans in the future battle are forming. Add to the mix the trouble Patent Trolls are stirring up and there could be a real knock-down-drag-out before the dust settles. All for the tiny sliver of extra profit from the pie.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't be very financially smart for Verizon to drop the current or future iPhones. Like JSN mentioned, I'm surprised they are picking sides. Then again it's Verizon so who the hell knows what they are thinking.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't be very financially smart for Verizon to drop the current or future iPhones. Like JSN mentioned, I'm surprised they are picking sides. Then again it's Verizon so who the hell knows what they are thinking.

no, but apple could drop verizon, like i said

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73