Promo, 6 Gb for $30/month, data add on

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Just in case anyone didn't hear about it, The 3 Amigos
(Telus, Bell, & Rogers, AKA The Good, The Bad and The Ugly),
all have this promo running until the end of September.

I switched from a crappy 500Mb plan and I am LOVING it.

I download whatever I want, whenever I want. Streaming radio, etc.

It's so nice not to have to worry about going over my data cap.

:D :D :D

haha, I guess it's possible to go over 6Gb, though I can't believe I could use 12 times more data per month.

Last edited:

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Damn I'm on a grandfathered plan with unlimited data and I only pay $70... I use 10-15 gb a month depending what I do if I stream YouTube during long car rides. I have pandora on always and I download like crazy!! Lol

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
That would be nice instead of having to worry about my usage when not at home. I joined ATT just after they did away with the unlimited data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Damn I'm on a grandfathered plan with unlimited data and I only pay $70... I use 10-15 gb a month depending what I do if I stream YouTube during long car rides. I have pandora on always and I download like crazy!! Lol

Wow.

You sir are a data junkie. :eek: Maybe you need a carrier intervention. :p
Or a 12 step program:

Hi, my name is Jeffrey, and it's been 9 months since my last download. ;)

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Unlimited Data.

It almost sounds like a challenge, as in 'How much can I use in one month?'

Ah well, you never know. It seems unlikely, but carriers may offer that again in the future.

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Mobilicity in Canada currently offers unlimited talk text and data all for $25! I got a friend switched to it and I'm considering it. Very cheap cheaper than my current plan

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, the new entrants have some very cheap plans.

But for me, no iPhone and their present footprint just aren't worth it yet.

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Yea I don't want to use a bold 9780 or android htc mytouch as those are their best phones plus their "home zone" is just stupid why can't it be the whole city and not just half lol so dumb. Hopefully tmo wil release an aws iphone

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my iphone 4 I was bugging Bell for an early upgrade on my account as my 9th Blackberry of the yr had gotten drowned in yet another pool. I not only got the early upgrade but I was given 6GB Data, unlimited incoming calls, 1000 Mins daytime, free evenings & weekends 6pm-8am, free caller id and voicemail and unlimited messaging! I had no idea the 6GB data plan was even available and at the time I upgraded Bell had actually just stopped offering it. I hear all these complaints about Bell but honestly I have been with them for 9 yrs now and I have gotten early upgrades, always the best rates and most bonus features on all my plans and I have service everywhere!!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I know a lot of customers in the US who aren't grandfathered into an unlimited data plan that wouldn't mind having the option for 6GB/$30 month. I don't think we'll ever see it, though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh