iPhone 5 to VZW?

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Yea I'm pretty positive they'll both get it at the same time... and some people are even speculating about sprint and tmobile getting it

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would be interested in seeing if T-Mobile actually does get the iPhone given their upcoming merger with AT&T.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I would be interested in seeing if T-Mobile actually does get the iPhone given their upcoming merger with AT&T.

There rumors all over the map about which carriers will/will not get the next iPhone... At this point, the only questionable carrier I see is T-Mobile... because of (1) they use a different 3G frequency and (2) the pending merger... Would Apple go to the trouble to tweak a version for T-Mobile's 3G network if the merger is definitely going to happen within the next year? And will the merger actually happen? Unfortunately, way more questions than answers at this point.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
It's extemely likely both ATT & Verizon will get the iphone 5, if only because of the success they both have had selling the iphone 4. And as others have said there are MANY rumors including one that ALL carriers are getting it and that a universal iphone is coming (I doubt that one, I think it will STILL be different models for different carriers). BUT with Apple you NEVER know! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2