I want iPad unlimited data plan

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Yes. Those plans are not offered anymore, but there are lots of folks that got them previously and they are still grandfathered in...

Ahhh! I knew that they did that for iPhones, that's what I have. Just didn't realize they had offered that with the iPad.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ahhh! I knew that they did that for iPhones, that's what I have. Just didn't realize they had offered that with the iPad.

In fact, there was a minor uproar with AT&T and the iPad release... Apple started shipping the iPad just before the time AT&T ended the unlimited data plans... and because of the demand, Apple could not supply enough iPads and people were freaking that they couldn't get them in time to activate the unlimited data for them. Apple and AT&T actually worked a deal to let you have the unlimited data option if you ORDERED an iPad prior to the last day of unlimited data, even if Apple was not able to actually deliver the iPad before that date.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
While AT&T is no longer offering the unlimited iPad data plans, their have been customers selling their unlimited iPad data plan SIM cards on eBay, so that might be a way to still get it. However, they aren't cheap and might end up costing you more than AT&T's capped data plans if you don't plan on using it on a regular basis.

johnsmith123

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
hmm, good, i think you should get one from amazon, i also purchased a i pod for my brother from
amazon and its working fine, i think amazon is best place to get purchased. Be Happy :)